Pages

Reader Monday

I'm so excited to welcome the first Monday of the new year and a new series that I'm going to be featuring on Mondays. I'm calling it READER MONDAY (Yeah, creative...I know.)


The one thing that you should know about me is that I'm all about me readers! I love connecting with them here on the blog, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Goodreads, and in person. There is nothing more fun than getting together with people who love to read! Go on over to my website and check out my news and events for places I will be traveling to this year. I hope y'all let me know if you live near these places because I would love to hook up!

So when I decided to move my blog to reader friendly, I wanted to let readers have a day where they can talk about books, why they like books, who they like, how they fit riding into their busy lives, or anything that strikes their fancy! I'm pretty open to anything.

I'm excited to have my first guest reader today. Lori Hickey is a member of my STREET TEAM and she is so much fun! When I asked her to guest blog as a reader, I didn't know she was going to talk about me...little ole me;) But I loved it! This is exactly how I want my readers to feel when they meet me or read my novels! Lori summed it up perfectly!


Over a year and a half ago I found a new Author (with a little help from a friend) who writes fun, quirky, magical and laugh out loud stories where you fall in love with the characters. 

Since then I have read all of her books and am eagerly waiting for her next one. Tonya Knappes is her name and let me tell you she is so much like her characters. 

Since reading and finding Tonya, who lives in Kentucky while I live in Vermont, we have become friends. She is very involved with her readers and really cares about them.

She has her Street Team on Facebook which I am a part of. Tonya has book release parties that last for hours giving away lots of wonderful goodies including books that her author friends have written. 

So not only is she sharing herself with us she shares her friends with us too. This is a win win for everyone.  We have book group meetings on our Kindle Fires with Tonya. Not many authors do that. 

We’ve even had fun as a “Big Brother” group during the summer months.


I wake up every morning and turn my iPad on and go to Facebook for our morning hello and fun cartoons. This has become such a part of my routine. I would miss it if it was all gone tomorrow.

I could go on and on about Tonya and her books and everything else that she does for us but I’ll end here and hope that you will read her books and find them as enjoyable as I do.

What about you? Do you have authors that reach out to their readers?

5 comments:

  1. I love this. You did a great job Lori!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It’s a blog with full of latest and spectacular information’s – This blog has helped me to gain much more information. I street teams would like to appreciate the blog owner for his efforts

    ReplyDelete

ANSWERING A READER QUESTION

AMAZON COZY MYSTERY BOOK CLUB: https://amzn.to/35jiXar GOODREADS COZY MYSTERY AMAZON BOOK CLUB DISCUSSION: https://www.goodreads.com/topic...