Pages

Tonya Mystery Theatre Debut!

Seriously! I had so much fun doing the Divabetic Late Night Mystery Theatre. I never knew meeting Max Szadek in NYC while at Book Expo of America, it would turn into an acting gig.

Max came up to me at my booth and introduced himself. He said he had an idea and wanted to know if he could get in touch with me to discuss. Of course I said yes because that's what I do. BUT I was thrilled the first time Max called and asked me to help him with a mystery script and to play myself.

Max was so amazing. He took my suggestions and ran with it. He had a cast of characters and some of them were REAL actors. . .not me! We had three "dress rehearsals" and it was so much fun! I can't express how much fun it was. My father is diabetic so it was a no brainer to help spread the word about diabetes and how to GLAM MORE, FEAR LESS!!

Be sure to listen below if you missed the broadcast!

Check Out Health Podcasts at Blog Talk Radio with DivaTalkRadio on BlogTalkRadio


Be sure to check out Divabetic for all information about diabetes!

Do you get my newsletter? I hope so! I sent out the September issue. If you didn't get it, check your spam folder.
Hugs and Love!

2 comments:

  1. Loved the broadcast, and you needed no introduction! :) I played it back at home and my daughter was walking in and out of my room but as soon as you came on she said ," Mom, that's Tonya! Is she a radio star now, too?"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha! That made me laugh <3 to her and you!! Thanks so much for listening! I hope to bring some awareness to diabetes!

      Delete

ANSWERING A READER QUESTION

AMAZON COZY MYSTERY BOOK CLUB: https://amzn.to/35jiXar GOODREADS COZY MYSTERY AMAZON BOOK CLUB DISCUSSION: https://www.goodreads.com/topic...