Pages

Happy Release Day!









Bubble. . . bubble. . . 
Whispering Falls is abuzz with the new 
housing development and new shops 
popping up all over the magical 
village right before the annual All 
Hallow’s Eve celebration. 

Cures and trouble. . . 
June Heal’s intuition 
is on high alert and she just can’t shake 
that something bad is about to happen. 

Magic stirs . . . 
June finds Violet Draper standing over a dead body 
In the new pumpkin patch hours before it’s supposed 
to open for hayrides. 

And trouble doubles . . . 
Once again, June has to put her sleuthing skills to work 
and figure out who the real killer is before the new 
citizens pack up and move right back out of town. 

2 comments:

  1. I am a crazy serial watcher. Right now I'm watching Three's Company and Sabrina. Several shows a day. Thanks for the blog post and contests! A Charming Voodoo is one of my favorites so far. Looking forward to the next one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love marathons. One Saturday, I found Xfinity had all of season 1 Downton Abbey. I'd seen it, but it was so long ago. I loved it! Just recently all six Star Wars movies were on one after the other, in order...I was in for all of them. And Season 1 of 'Outlander' was on...I watched it in one sitting. I love marathons! kat8762@aol.com

    ReplyDelete

ANSWERING A READER QUESTION

AMAZON COZY MYSTERY BOOK CLUB: https://amzn.to/35jiXar GOODREADS COZY MYSTERY AMAZON BOOK CLUB DISCUSSION: https://www.goodreads.com/topic...