Pages

Password CrAzY!!

passwordscloud

Oh my...One of our own Whodunit authors, Laura Bradford, had emailed me telling me that my email had been hacked. Immediately my heart sank. Not because I feared someone was going to send my hacker $5,000 to a secret account to get me out of jail in Tahiti, but the dreaded thought of trying to figure out a password and remembering it!
Every year I change my passwords. I keep them for a year and I have a place where I store them. This year was no different. When 2016 rolled around, I went through the dreaded password change. I'm not talking just blogs, Facebook, etc. . .I'm talking utility companies who I pay bills online, banking, all my blogs, websites, Goodreads, Amazon, Google docs, and many more. It's painful.
So when I got Laura's email, I groaned loudly because it's only FEBRUARY and I just started remembering the new ones without my notes that week! Not only that, but now the password gatekeepers of my email server said I have to have a capital letter, lower case letter, number and symbol. Symbol?? Now that's a new on to me and now I still can't remember my new password.

How often do you change your passwords?

If you haven't had to opportunity to read USA Today Bestselling novel, A CHARMING CRIME, now is your time! It's currently  FREE!
TK Charming Crime USA

No comments:

Post a Comment

ANSWERING A READER QUESTION

AMAZON COZY MYSTERY BOOK CLUB: https://amzn.to/35jiXar GOODREADS COZY MYSTERY AMAZON BOOK CLUB DISCUSSION: https://www.goodreads.com/topic...