Pages

Pulling Out The Totes

The weather in Kentucky has been warming up and up. We got from 38 to 70 degrees in a 24 hour period.

The winter to spring the strangest season change. Then we have spring for about ten minutes (really a week) until we get summer temps. I'm not complaining at all. I love writing outside. In fact, it's my most creative time of the year. I love the vivid bright colors of the outside and the bright  sun. It's so lifting to my spirit.

This week, our temps are staying in the late 60's, which is pretty great. I can wear long pants and short sleeves outside while I work. This means one thing though...dragging out my spring and summer totes of clothes and putting away my fall/winter clothes.

I'm one of those. Even though I have a walk-in closest with a dresser in and bench in it, I love to  change out my wardrobe. I love to open the totes and one at a time look at them and decide if I want to keep it or give it away. Most of the time I will keep an item and do the if I don't wear it in a month I get rid of it theory.

Now that I've dragged out my totes, I've got to find the time to change out my closet and that takes a whole new level of energy.

What about you? Do you have a wardrobe switch?

1 comment:

  1. I used to but now I keep everything out, the majority of my clothes are t-shirts and jeans for work. I did make one tote of sweater and flannel last year and probably will do the same this year, they take up so much room. I really need to go through the closets and toss a lot. That is on my list to organize the closets now to get it from the list and into action.

    ReplyDelete

ANSWERING A READER QUESTION

AMAZON COZY MYSTERY BOOK CLUB: https://amzn.to/35jiXar GOODREADS COZY MYSTERY AMAZON BOOK CLUB DISCUSSION: https://www.goodreads.com/topic...